Friday 12 March 2021

Physical Activity

 This week my physical activity I participated in was that I did Athletics day.

On Tuesday we had athletics day. There was a sausage sizzle, ice blocks, and lots of opportunities to get points for your house.

My house is Red, the other houses are Gold, Green and Blue. We had to listen to Mr Hooper anoccing the events over the speakers. I did the 100m sprints, 200m sprints, shot put, high jump and cricket ball throw.

I didn't win anything but I didn't come last either, it was really fun. We had to wear our house colours I wore a red tutu, red face paint, red sunglasses and a cap hat.

In the end Gold house won with a whopping 400 and something points, red house lost like we do every year, we have a losing streak.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kohe
    I am really proud of your efforts in athletics and how you really got into the spirit by dressing up!
    Hopefully red house (Gregory) can break the losing streak at the swimming sports!
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.