Monday 11 June 2018

Profile

 My name is Kohe. I am 10 years old.I'm a girl and I go to Ormond School. I have two little sisters called Indie and Libby. There are five people in my family.

I am great at spelling, I enjoy writing, my challenge is maths and my goal for this year is to work quickly and quietly without getting distracted. I like playing netball.
My personal achievements are getting a first place in cross country and three firsts for swimming sports, my dad and mum inspire me with a lot of things.
The other person who inspires me is David Walliams he is a famous book writer.

2 comments:

  1. kia ora kohe,
    i am interested in your werk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lucas

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.